I have a very special post to share with you beauties today. I recently met a super cool photographer, Mike Rousseau via Instagram (yay social media). Mike was looking for a Toronto couple to do a street style fashion shoot with. Jose and I jumped on the opportunity because who could say no to shooting with an awesome and super talented photog. Shooting with Mike was like working with an old friend. We instantly clicked and totally made a new friend. It was freezing outside (-18) but we braved the cold and got to work. He took tons of great shots, these are just a collection of my favourites. You can find more of Mike's work here.
In case you're curious, here's a few fun facts about Jose and I.
- We met at a nightclub 6 years ago, yes it IS possible to meet someone in that type of environment.
- Jose proposed in NYC in May, I cried like a baby. It was by far the happiest moment of my life.
- We live in a really tiny space together (650 sq. ft.) also with our two small puppies.
- Jose is from Houston Texas, I'm from Halifax Nova Scotia.
- We both run our own businesses
- Jose shoots all of the photography for my jodiblk.com
SHOP OUR LOOKS: