Happy Sunday beauties! If you've been reading my blog or following me on Instagram, you might already know that I'm obsessed with leather everything and I die for great leather detailing. Leather has a way of taking a simple look to another level in a super cool but effortless way.
I had the opportunity to shop Rudsak’s bi-annual sample sale earlier this week and I scored this gorgeous trench coat with genuine leather sleeves for 70% off the regular price. Who could say no?! I also found these premium leather platform sandals. They’re so comfy I could wear them around town all day long.
Today is the last day of the sale but there are tons of leather jackets, coats, shoes and bags left because they’re replenishing stock daily. I highly recommend popping by to score genuine leather goods for a great price. Sales in general can be a bit overwhelming if you’re not a seasoned expert like myself. There’s has to be a predetermined strategy and it’s good to bring a partner to help cover more ground in less time. Here are my tips.
- Bring a friend, someone who knows your style.
- Split up. One person tackle shoes and bag, the other outerwear.
- Decide what you’re looking for before entering. New shoes? New leather jacket, parka, trench coat?
- Know your size. In most cases, there won’t be fitting rooms.
- Look for items that will go well with everything else in your closet.
- Be extremely proud when you find an amazing piece at an amazing prize.